As a Google Shopping Account Specialist you’ll setup, review, manage and support Google AdWords based Shopping Campaigns. You may not have Google Shopping specific experience but you’ll be expected to have managed Google AdWords campaigns in the past including working directly with clients.
– You must LOVE working with a team and as a team.
– You must lead by example, and this means leading by doing, teaching, and learning more.
– You must be comfortable working with Google AdWords and related tools and services.
– You must be comfortable communicating directly with clients via phone and email.
We have a flat but focused org chart…
Unlike most agencies with nebulous roles and more captains than sailors roaming around, we have focused roles for every individual with little overlap but plenty of leeway in each role. As a Google Shopping Account Specialist you would be responsible for management of our client’s Google Shopping campaigns in conjunction with our software platform, that does much of the heavy lifting. Upstream you only need to report to one person (the Director of Client Services). As we continue to grow you’ll be directly involved in determining any additional resources (people, processes and products) your team needs as well as input in the direction of our software platform.
We share the workload. . .
We work in open team rooms; no cubicles or private offices. Communication is key to our process, and we don’t want to hinder it with walls. When working remotely you are only a Slack message or Google Hangout away from your teammates.
No running around…
Everything happens in one place at our Hicksville, NY HQ. There are a few in person client meetings but they always take place at our office, with 99% of client interactions taking place via email, phone or conference call.
We are agile…
Agile methodologies mean different things to different people. For us, the most important part of Agile is doing what works best for the team. We keep the team in sync with daily meetings and have a retrospective to discuss things that are going well and opportunities for improvements. We’re pragmatic, not dogmatic. Although we have strong opinions, we’re never afraid to try to new things to see if they work and reconsider our positions if the situation warrants it.
We value our people…
– We cover any hardware, software or services you need to get the job done, or grow your abilities
– Make your own hours and time off, just make them work for the team
– Catered lunches on long haul days
– Health benefits available
If you’re interested in this position with Sales & Orders please fill out the form below.